60 Uses for Your Starter Kit!
It’s no secret that the premium starter kit is the best place to start when it comes to essential oils, and these oils are definitely our most used on a daily basis! No need to be overwhelmed by them! Grab your kit and add these easy to use ideas to your daily life!!
1. Rub a couple drops onto your feed before bed.
2. Make a lash serum or add a couple drops to your mascara.
3. Add a few drops to a handful of epsom salt and soak in the tub.
4. Rub 1-2 drops behind the ears before travel.
5. Diffuse with lemon and peppermint for seasonal air quality support.
6. Use 1-2 drops to remove sticky residue.
7. Add 2-3 drops to a smoothie.
8. Diffuse with Raven for respiratory support.
9. Add 2-3 drops to your favorite salad dressing or chicken salad.
10. Add a drop to a glass of water for liver support.
11. Add a drop to a glass of water after a big meal.
12. Add a drop to a chocolate smoothie or to your coffee grounds.
13. Use in baking - just a drop will usually do!
14. Mix with coconut oil and roll on neck and shoulders.
15. Diffuse or inhale straight from the bottle during travel.
16. Add to your moisturizer for healthy skin.
17. Diffuse with Stress Away, Lavender or Valor at bedtime.
18. Apply over the heart before prayer or meditation or yoga.
19. Diffuse to refine your sense of purpose.
20. Add to a wellness roller or chest rub.
21. Add a drop to hot tea or drop under your tongue for wellness.
22. Add a drop to your toothpaste to support healthy gums.
23. Make rollers for everyone and apply on the feet and spine daily.
24. Diffuse with Peppermint, Raven, Lemon, or Citrus Fresh.
25. Diffuse with Lavender while sleeping for immune and sleep support.
PEACE & CALMING
26. Diffuse or inhale from the bottle to support a calm environment.
27. Dilute with a carrier and apply to the back of the neck and chest.
28. Diffuse with Lavender or Valor for all the zen vibes.
29. Apply to the bottom of the feet as part of your bedtime routine.
30. Add a couple drops to epsom salt for a relaxing and uplifting bath.
31. Wear as a cologne or perfume for confidence and a sense of calm.
32. Roll onto the bottom of the feet before bedtime.
33. Diffuse to ground and uplift.
34. Apply to spine to promote balance and alignment.
35. Roll onto the wrists and neck before school, interviews or big meetings.
CITRUS FRESH VITALITY
36. Add a few drops to your Thieves Household Cleaner.
37. Diffuse with Thieves to clean and purify the air.
38. Diffuse during homework or art to stimulate creativity.
39. Add to a fruit salad for a refreshing taste.
40. Infuse your water with 2-3 drops.
41. Diffuse or apply directly to wrists to unwind.
42. Mix with epsom salts for a relaxing bath.
43. Diffuse with Peppermint to smell like sugar cookies.
44. Rub a few drops with coconut oil onto your kids feed to help relax.
45. Rub on temples and jawline to help with tension.
46 Rub 3 drops onto feet and/or pillow before bed.
47. Add to carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
48. Rub on chest before exercise.
49. Make a chest rub with Lemon and coconut oil.
50. Diffuse with Thieves and Lemon for respiratory support.
51. Add 1-2 drops to an empty capsule and take daily for digestive support.
52. Add 2 drops to warm water and honey for a comforting tea.
53. Pair with Peppermint and roll onto the belly as needed.
54. Add a drop of Digize and drop of Lemon to a glass of water after a big meal.
55. Rub 1-2 drops diluted onto little ones’ feet as needed.
56. Pair with coconut oil and rub on muscles after a workout.
57. Dilute 50/50 and rub onto little ones growing legs.
58. Rub 1-2 drops diluted on the shoulders, back of neck, temples as needed.
59. Rub 1-2 drops diluted onto aging hands.
60. Mix with coconut oil and massage legs and calve after a long day.